Thursday, October 22, 2009

Perspective

My Morning Prayer
By Mastin Kipp

Today I awake to start my journey all over again. I understand that I will most likely face both inner and outer adversaries and tests which will challenge me on the path to my Happiness. I accept that these challenges are necessary for the development of my Highest Potential and that they are actually a gift from the Universe, even if I can't see it right now.
I am grateful for the friends and assistance I have along the way, and acknowledge that they too are gifts from the Universe. I cannot do this alone so I consider all of those who I come into contact with, even perceived enemies, as allies. For we are all one in Spirit and here to help each other develop dormant parts of ourselves; and sometimes the only way to grow is through overcoming adversity.
The choices I make today will be for my best interest, and I will put my faith and self-esteem to the test by choosing to do the things which will require action and courage.
I will conquer one more fear today so that when this day is over, I will be one day wiser and my heart will be one day closer to being open to Love.
There is no one else like me in the whole world, so I step forward into this day fully accepting and loving whatever may come and am grateful for the opportunity to be exactly who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment