Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude for Life

"In the past few years, I have come to believe that you truly manifest your own reality. Positive energy breeds positive energy and if we continue to recruit positive we can outnumber and overtake the negative. Everyday I continue to strive to grow and learn as a person and struggle to keep my ego in check. Along the way it's important to remember to deeply love and forgive yourself, stay humble and take responsibility for your own life and live it, love it... passionately and furiously."
- Aimee Moss
Yesterday I saw it so clearly exhibited that if I can muster up even the smallest bit of gratitude in a situation that my perspective on things will begin to change. As I heard Eddie Hilburn say last weekend, "Sometimes you have to retag your memories to get unstuck."

No comments:

Post a Comment