Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Remembering

"Over time, I began to acquire the tools needed to live a better life. I didn't want a life of just survival; I wanted to thrive! But to get to this place where I wanted more I had to first hit rock bottom. There was a time in my life when I had worked and worked and worked and nothing worked. I never thought I would have success again, and I was getting the worst sleep of my life. Fear had brought me to my knees!
If you are letting your life be run by fearful thoughts, by a belief that you are lacking and that hard work is your only salvation, my guess is that you are probably not getting enough sleep, either. Let one of your goals for 2010 be to rid your mind of fearful thoughts and begin to replace them with thoughts of Trust, Abundance and Love. " ---Mastin Kipp, the Huffington Post

My daughter asked me if it was okay for her to write about my heart attack again. She has used this topic several times over the past 6 years. It made me pause and think about that time in 2003 when my world turned completely around, upside down and hit bottom. I had worked myself to death, nearly. But I got a second chance to make things right. So for the past 6 years I have been living a life of abundance and enjoying every minute of it. Oh, and by the way, I sleep really well now!

No comments:

Post a Comment